Other Radiation Effects Links
Conferences & Meetings
Government & Military Radiation Links
University & Industry Radiation Links
Radiation Effects Parts Data Bases/Lists
Radiation-Related Flight Projects
Radiation Test Facilities We Frequent
Other Useful Radiation-Related Pages
Conferences & Meetings:
- Minnowbrook Microelectronics Conference, University of Syracuse Conference Center, Adirondack Mountains, Syracuse NY, October 5-8, 2021.
- Microelectronics Workshop (MEWS 34), virtual, October 21-22, 2021.
- Radiation Hardened Electronics Technology (RHET) Conference, Salt Lake City, November 1-3, 2021.
- JEDEC Jan 2022
- JEDEC JC-13, San Antonio, TX, January 10-13, 2022.
- 2022 IEEE Aerospace Conference, Yellowstone Conference Center, Big Sky, Montana, March 5-12, 2022.
- 38th Hardened Electronics and Radiation Technology (HEART) Conference, Tarrytown, NY, March 7-11, 2022.
- National Association for Proton Therapy (NAPT), St. Pete, FL, April 3-6, 2022.
- JEDEC May 2022
- JEDEC JC-13, Palm Springs, CA, May 9-12, 2022.
- 2022 NEPP-ETW, NASA GSFC (or virtual if necessary), June 13-16, 2022.
- IEEE Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference (NSREC), Provo, Utah, July 18-22, 2022.
- JEDEC Sept 2022
- JEDEC JC-13, Columbus, OH, September 12-15, 2022
Government & Military Radiation Links:
- NASA Electronic Parts and Packaging (NEPP) Program
- Living With A Star/Space Environment Testbed
ESA European Space Components Information Exchange System (ESCIES)
For information, please contact Christian Poivey
- NASA/Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) RADATA
- For information, please contact Doug Sheldon
- Naval Research Lab (NRL)
- For information, please contact Steve Buchner
- Sandia National Laboratories
- For information, please contact Paul Dodd
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- For information, please contact Matt Halstead
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
University & Industry Radiation Links:
- Applied Physics Lab (APL)
- For information, please contact Dave Roth
- Clemson University
- For information, please contact Pete McNulty
- Vanderbilt and Institute for Space and Defense Electronics Home Page
- For information, please contact Ron Schrimpf
- The Aerospace Corp.
- For information, please contact Rocky Koga
- Stapor Research, Inc. Radiation Effects Analysis
- For information, please contact Bill Stapor
- IEEE Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference (NSREC) or Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Radiation Effects Parts Data Bases/Lists/Etc.:
- NASA/GSFC RADHOME - Radiation Effects & Analysis Group
- NASA/JPL's RAD Archive
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- European Space Components Information Exchange System (ESCIES)
Radiation Test Facilities We Frequent:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory SEUTF (BNL - heavy ion)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), Accelerator Space Effects (BASE) Facility, (heavy ion)
- Michigan State University National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU - heavy ion and proton)
- NASA Space Radiation Facility (NSRL)
- Texas A & M University Cyclotron (TAMU - heavy ion)
- University of California at Davis Crocker Nuclear Lab (UCD - proton)
- University of Jyväskylä RADiation Effects Facility
Other Useful Radiation-Related Pages:
- NASA Space Radiation Program - The Health Risks of Extraterrestrial Environments
- NASA Space Radiation Human Research Program (HRP) Elements
- CREME96 (Cosmic Ray Effects on Micro Electronics)
- If you know of any other good links, pages, or documents, please let me know! Martha O'Bryan
Return to Radiation Effects & Analysis Home Page
Curator: Martha O'Bryan
Last Revised October 19, 2021
A service of the Radiation Effects and Analysis Group,
Michael Campola, Group Leader