Other Radiation Effects Links
Conferences & Meetings
Government & Military Radiation Links
University & Industry Radiation Links
Radiation Effects Parts Data Bases/Lists
Radiation-Related Flight Projects
Radiation Test Facilities We Frequent
Other Useful Radiation-Related Pages
Conferences & Meetings:
- IEEE Aerospace Conference
- March 4-11, 2018, in Big Sky, Montana - check out the
IEEE Aerospace Conference Web Site.
- Single-Event Effects Symposium (SEESYM) and Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Devices (MAPLD)
- May 21-24, 2018 in La Jolla, CA - check out the
SEESYM and MAPLD Web Site.
- IEEE NSREC
- July 16-20, 2018 in Kona, Hawaii - check out the
IEEE-NSREC home page.
- SPIE Astronomical Telescopes and Instrumentation
- June 10-15, 2018 in Austin, Texas - check out the
SPIE Astronomical Telescopes and Instrumentation Web Site.
- September 16-21, 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden - the European Conference on Radiation and its Effects on Components and Systems (RADECS) conference -
check out the
RADECS 2018 Web Site or the RADECS Home Page.
Government & Military Radiation Links:
- NASA Electronic Parts and Packaging (NEPP) Program
- Check out the NEPP homepage
- Living With A Star/Space Environment Testbed
- For information, please contact Mike Xapsos or Chikia Barnes or check out the LSW/SET homepage
ESA Radiation Effects and Component Analysis Techniques Section
For information, please contact Christian Poivey, or check out the
ESA Radiation Effects and Component Analysis Techniques Section Home Page
- NASA/Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL)
- For information, please contact Doug Sheldon, or check out the JPL RADATA Home Page
- Naval Research Lab (NRL)
- For information, please contact Steve Buchner.
- Sandia National Laboratories
- For information, please contact Paul Dodd, or check out the Sandia Home Page
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- For information, please contact Matt Halstead
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
University & Industry Radiation Links:
- Applied Physics Lab (APL)
- For information, please contact Dave Roth, or check out the APL Home Page
- Clemson University
- For information, please contact Pete McNulty, or check out the Clemson Home Page
- Vanderbilt University
- For information, please contact Ron Schrimpf, or check out the Vanderbilt Home Page and Institute for Space and Defense Electronics Home Page.
- Aerospace Corp.
- For information, please contact Rocky Koga
- Stapor Research, Inc. Radiation Effects Analysis
- For information, please contact Bill Stapor
- IEEE Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference (NSREC) home page or Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) home page
Radiation Effects Parts Data Bases/Lists/Etc.:
- NASA/GSFC RADHOME - Radiation Effects & Analysis Group devices tested for SEE and test reports, and publications
- NASA/GSFC RADHOME - Radiation Effects & Analysis Group list of devices tested for TID in the 1990's by Unisys.
- NASA/JPL's RAD Archive
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- European Space Components Information Exchange System, ESA Radiation Effects Database home page.
Radiation Test Facilities We Frequent:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory SEUTF (BNL - heavy ion)
- Heavy Ion Irradiation Facility (HIF)
- Indiana University Cyclotron (IU - proton)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), Accelerator Space Effects (BASE) Facility, (heavy ion)
- Michigan State University National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU - heavy ion and proton)
- For more information, please contact Ray Ladbury.
- NASA Space Radiation Facility (NSRL)
- Texas A & M University Cyclotron (TAMU - heavy ion)
- University of California at Davis Crocker Nuclear Lab (UCD - proton)
- University of Jyväskylä RADiation Effects Facility, JYFL
Other Useful Radiation-Related Pages:
- NASA Space Radiation Program - The Health Risks of Extraterrestrial Environments
- NASA Space Radiation Human Research Program (HRP) Elements
- CREME96 (Cosmic Ray Effects on Micro Electronics)
- If you know of any other good links, pages, or documents, please let me know! Martha O'Bryan
Return to Radiation Effects & Analysis Home Page
Curator: Martha O'Bryan
Last Revised January 21, 2018
A service of the Radiation Effects and Analysis Group,
Kenneth A. LaBel, Group Leader